All the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Tunica. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Caption Goes Here
Statement by Maureen Wasloski, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino tunica
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Mississippi Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We have limited the gaming floor capacity to no more than 50% of our maximum occupancy.
- Floor decals and signage are in place to enforce social distancing guidelines.
- Table game seating is limited, and slot machines are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- Celebrity Grill is open daily.
- Fairbanks Steakhouse is open Thursday – Sunday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Epic Buffet, Stage Bar, fitness center, pool and valet service remain closed.
- The hotel and RV park are now open.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Based on the ruling by Mississippi Gaming Commission, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, all Mississippi casinos will be requiring all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating, drinking, or smoking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Guests must respond to health screening prior to entry.
- Slot machines and table games are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed and are readily available throughout the facility.
- The casino will close from 3 a.m. – 8 a.m. Monday – Thursday to sanitize, deep clean and disinfect the property. The casino will remain open Friday 8 a.m. to Monday 3 a.m.
Hotel Safety Protocols
- We have increased disinfecting for high touch areas in each guest rooms, public spaces and high traffic areas.
- Housekeeping will not enter guest rooms during their stay. No contact service available at the hotel front desk.
- All hotel guests must undergo a health screening and temperature check at check-in.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers and employees through these unprecedented times.