All the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Tunica. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Caption Goes Here
Statement by Maureen Wasloski, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino tunica
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Mississippi Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% of our maximum occupancy.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating will be limited, and slot machines will be configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to prepackaged sandwiches, drinks, and snacks from Celebrity Grill.
- The Fairbanks, Epic Buffet and the Stage Bar will remain closed.
- The poker room, pool, fitness center, and valet will also be closed.
- The RV park has reopened with limited capacity.
- The hotel has reopened with limited capacity.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests will be encouraged to wear masks and must respond to a health screening prior to entry.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- We will close the casino daily from 3am – 8am for deep cleaning and to disinfect and sanitize the property.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers and employees through these unprecedented times.